Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another Entry

I realised I've been blogging alot recently, can't help it, I'm bored and yet I don't feel like doing work, which I seriously should coz my term papers are gonna be due real soon. Anyway I can't be doing work all the time right? Need to destress, do something that doesn't require much thinking... so I blog! Hur hur.. excuses for myself...

Some updates on whats going on in my life since Monday's Glenelg trip. Tuesday was quite eventful. Went to catch a movie after school with Mike coz Tuesday is cheap movies day. Ok, maybe not that cheap, its $7.50 per ticket, and normally its $10 for concession. So I save $2.50! Yay! The movie we watched was Sky High, its a kiddy movie about these bunch of high schoolers with supernatural power trying to save the community of people with supernatural powers. Sounds weird, but that's basically what the plot is about. Its pretty good, had quite a few good jokes and silly actions, conclusion? Brainless movie thats good for relaxation of the mind.

Had a deal with Mike on Tuesday, he said he's too lazy to cook, I don't mind cooking, I just hate the cleaning up associated with it. So we made a deal, I'll cook and he'll wash up. Which isnt a bad deal coz he did a great job with the dishes, my plates were so clean I can hear the squeaks when I rub my fingers on it! He even cleaned up the sink for me. Wow... I didn't know cleaning the sink was part of the package.. hur hur..

Oh and something funny happened when we were going to Marion for the movies.
Mike: Does this bus go to Marion Centre?
Driver: This bus goes to Flinders University.
Mike: Erm, ok, but does this bus go to Marion Centre?
Driver: This bus goes to Flinders Uni.
Mike: Does this bus go to Marion Centre eventually?
Driver: Yes, but after it stops at Flinders, it'll wait for a while there then go to Marion Centre.
Lady onlooker: *Animated Hand Actions* This bus, takes very long to get to Marion, take another bus
Mike: *Embarassed* I don't need translation, I just needed to know if the bus goes to Marion.
Lady: Oh, you should take another bus.

Obviously the bus driver didn't answer his question... I wonder who doesnt understand english here... and the lady was maybe too kind, its funny how those ang mohs think we can't speak english for nuts...

And today was a really long day for me. Had classes at 9am, which means I had to wake up at 730. GAWD.. It seems like I havent had enough sleep for the past few days. My eye bags were so huge I look like a panda. Anyway I'm really tired today coz I had this 3 hour lecture that's super boring. And the lack of sleep the past few days did not help. I was trying so hard not to doze off in class. YAWNZ.. And poor Shiling dragged herself to class coz she didnt wanna miss out too much. Seeing her exerting so much effort in trying to walk makes me sad. Luckily on the way back there's this super nice security uncle who drove us right to her door step, otherwise I can't image how many hours she's gonna take to limp back.

Sigh, tired, hungry but gotta do work...

No comments: