Saturday, October 22, 2005

Yet another busy week

They say time flies when you're having fun, how true. Its almost the last week of school, in another two more weeks, uni is gonna break for exams. Its kinda freaking me out coz I've got 1 term paper, 1 essay, 2 assignments and 1 reading response due. And I need to complete all these before I can even think of starting my revision. Think all these work is gonna keep me really busy these few weeks. But, me being the me, I'll still be on top of things, at least I hope... =P

This week has been pretty much the same as the previous weeks except that I didnt go for frisbee and soccer. The weather hasnt been too good this week and its been raining non stop. No point getting myself all drenched exercising and end up so tired and beat that I've got no energy left to do my work. Went for volleyball on Tuesday though, didnt play well, in fact kind of injured my back and shoulder again. Those old injuries I suffered from playing volleyball all these years. All coz I forgot to warm up. Shows how important warm up routines are.. to all those sports people (namely ah hu) remember to warm up properly!

Shiling's gone back home already. So glad she made the decision to go home, she sounded so excited to see her boyfriend again. The power of Love is unbelievable. Hope she recovers real quick! Its kinda troublesome to cook for one again. Without my cooking partner, I now have to cook like 3 to 4 times a week. That's alot of work - cutting up the vegies, cooking the food itself and the cleaning up. It takes me at least one hour to do all that. One thing thou, my culinary skills did improve ever since I came here.. yay!

Went grocery shopping with the gals on Friday night again, together with Mike and Haoxiang. So weird to have so many people trying to buy stuff at the same time, its really quite inefficient. I think we spent at least a couple of hours at the central market. But then I think I shouldnt be complaining coz I'm the one who can't seem to make up my mind on what foods I wanna buy. Like "should I get salmon or just white fish? Hmm, should I get prawns as well? Hmm, or chicken?" Gosh, I sound like an auntie!!!

Was craving for wanton mee last week, but didnt get to buy the stuff needed to prepare it. Too lazy to prepare it myself this week, so Dawn offered to prepare the stuff for me. So sweet! So glad that I've got so many people who care about me here. =)

No comments: