Wednesday, November 16, 2005

1 down, 2 to go

Sat for a paper today, not too bad, in fact I think I did well. Its been one year since I last sat for an exam, and this long period of abstinence (from exams of coz) actually made me very nervous and worried. I always thought that I'm someone who is "exam smart". Somehow I will manage to get decent grades for my exams as long as I put in a lil effort to get some facts. But of coz, this only apply for science related papers. I'm not someone who can do well for artsy fartsy stuff... Anyway, I spent one entire week studying for this paper, sitting down, reading and writing stuff for at least 5 hours a day. I think its all that intense studying that adds the pressure to this paper. Because I spent so much time preparing for it, I expect to perform in proportion to the amount of time spent (aka do very very well). Oh well, I expecting a high distinction for it, or if not, at least a distinction to keep me happy.

With this paper over and done with, I'm left with 2 more papers. One on the 24th, the other on the 26th. Havent started at all for any of the two, but not too worried... YET... panick usually strikes when you're like a day from the exam itself? heh heh Anywayz the 2 papers are sort of complementary, so studying for one actually helps the understanding of the other. So yup, no sweat! (I wish ah..)

Sigh, I think I've put on weight. Yes, girls and their obsession with weight. But just let me be a lil bimbotic here for a while. When I first arrived here, I actually lost 3 kilos. Think I was adjusting to the climate here and eating healthy food coz I was cooking all the time. Now, not only have I regained all my 3 kilos, I think I've gained extra 1 kilo... DAMN... Now I'm getting lazier and lazier. I'm cooking less and eating out more. And hanging out with Mike doesnt help. Mike likes dairy stuff and hence eats pizza all the time. Plus, he's generous, he'll always order extra to feed me. So with all that fatty food coming in, and less healthy home cooked food, my tummy's growing bigger by the day. SIGH... if only I can take a picture of my "tum tum", you'll know what I mean... SIGH... Did I mention that I havent been exercising much lately as well? F**king exams! (Hang out too much with Mike already! =P)

Anywayz, besides Dean, who else wants the Le Coq t shirt? Tell me soon, otherwise no more sale and it'll be 40 bucks, I cant afford that!

K, bedtime, slept only 4 hours last night coz I was doing last minute revision for my stupid exam... Zzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck for ya exams babe... =)
no wonder no postings for so many days! =P

dean

Xiaohui said...

me! hahaha
i want white one thanks! u shud noe my size :)