Monday, January 16, 2006

Tagged...

The Rules: People who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals.

Errr.. the following are listed not in order of level of weirdness

Weird Habit #1:

I rewatch programs/shows that have been repeated thousands of times. But that's only when I'm bored lah...

Weird Habit #2:

I like to take pictures of my right profile, coz it accentuates my better looking features!

Weird Habit #3:

I love noodles, any kind of noodles. (eg: wanton mee, prawn mee, fishball noodles...) When I was younger, my parents used to call me "Noodle Face" coz I ate too much noodles and my face was turning yellow.

Weird Habit #4:

The first feature I look out for in guys is their eyes. I like guys with "shy" eyes, it adds this touch of mystery in their overall profile.

Weird Habit #5:

I binge eat during exam periods when I'm stressed. Enough said.

Okay, now I need to tag 5 other people, but so many of my friends dont blog. So I shall change the rules a lil.. hur hur...

I tag DEAN, KAREN, LIXUAN, GAO & LAM

Those who dont have a blog can list their weird habits on "my comments" on my blog!

As for Gao, you can list yours at your multiply blog and Lam, your own blog!

Ta!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man... Lucky I DO read your blog like so religiously... if not, I won't realise I am being tagged!! hehe~

Er, I don't know who I can tagged after that lei.. (I mean, who knows me & also reads your blog besides karen who's also being tagged.. haha~) how? Still valid?? =P

Anyway, my habits as follows:
1. I am quite a lazy girl (Opps!) But when it comes to doing things for my martin, I am very hardworking. haha~ eg. I only wash my dishes if he eats at my house. haha~

2. I change my bedsheet like every other week. Sometimes every week!! My bed is the CLEANEST n most well-maintained part of my room, really!

3. My family members cannot eat in my room. Only martin, myself & guests can (haha). But during CNY, my room is open to everyone. =(

4. But if anyone eats on my bed, I will definitely change the bedsheet. Doesnt matter if I change it 1 or 2 days ago (This is what happens every cny)

5. Last but not least, the wierdest habit: I starve myself when I am angry (I m so angry, I can't make myself eat!) & because I am really stubborn, I can really perserve. (I know it's unhealthy)

Xiaohui said...

Weird Habit #4:

The first feature I look out for in guys is their eyes. I like guys with "shy" eyes, it adds this touch of mystery in their overall profile.

how it THAT a WEIRD habit???? hahaaaha damn off la.

Anonymous said...

eh it is weird what!!! most ppl go for pretty face or hot bod lor... who so cuckoo like me go for shy eyes?

Anonymous said...

oh man, no ones replying to my tags... BOOOOOOO no one reads my blog.... BOOOOOOO