Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Happy CNY!!

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!! Lets bid farewell to the year of the rooster and usher in the year of the Dog.. (woof!) I love CNY, its the season to have fun, receive loads of ang pow, visit relatives, gamble and eat! yum... I love pineapple tarts...

This year isnt a good year for those born in the year of the dog... I've been watching those CNY programs and the fortune teller said that its an unlucky year for us.. sigh, yeah, I'm born in the year of the dog... According to him, the doggies will face several mishaps and our luck would be so bad the chances of us striking lottery is like 0.1%? okay, I'm exaggerating, he just said that the chances are low... And what can we doggies do to avert the disasters? Some advice offered by him:

1. Control my temper/emotions - huh... like how...
2. Shower & swim more - ??
3. Wear my lucky colours, red & green more often - er... then I'll look like a Christmas tree... or worse, a chilli padi...
4. Befriend those born in the year of the rabbit cos they're supposed to be very lucky this year - erm, those born in the year of the rabbit pls raise your hand, you're gonna be my next best friend... hur hur...

Okay, I shouldnt be taking this too seriously, so lets move on...

I was kinda bored while travelling from one house to another, so I took a pic of myself!


So PWETTTYYYY!! =P err.. haha.. (Psst! Lixuan! I'm wearing the necklace you gave me! )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

er....... martin is born in e yr of rabbit!! haha..
anyway, u dont really look like yaself in e pic.. =P

dean

Anonymous said...

HAHA yeah! Wear the necklace often k! cuz it is sooo pretty pretty! hehe