Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dota Freak!

Yes, I'm a Dota freak now.. Gao, Lam, Mike and I dota-ed till 4am for the past 2 nights.. Yikes..

I think we're really getting old and boring. Last night Xiaohui & I reached Junior's place at 8 plus to bai nian, but after a few rounds of blackjack, Paul had to leave, so all those staying in the east left with Paul... Leaving those staying in the west behind, I can't believe we were so "un-haps" and left after one "feng" of mahjong. Its not even one "round". We left Junior's place at ten-ish. Gosh... that's how boring we were...

I can't believe how much I spent on dota ever since I came back. I think the amount we spent playing dota in LAN shops is enough to get us each one copy of original Frozen Throne. Then we can play dota on battle net instead of going to LAN shops in the middle of the night... Seriously... Gao and I are thinking of getting the original copy soon... Right GAO???

Anyway, the pics I'm gonna post is a bit out of point, but they're so cute I just wanna share... (I how niceee?)

This cat is Jonathan's adopted cat. Its like how cute... Just like "Puss in Boots"...


Simon's dog, his name is Ke Li, very cute but a bit crazy...


That's all for now, time for my beauty sleep!

No comments: