Tuesday, February 28, 2006

-A Non-Entry-

Gosh, its only the first week of school and work's starting to pile up. I still cannot accept the fact that there's homework on the first day of school! And they still say life in Aussie is very slack... obviously not for my course. Urgh..

Life has been pretty stable/boring the past few days, nothing exciting. *Like yawn* Oh, did I mention I'm living with 4 ang mohs again? Not quite used to it even though I've been staying with 4 for the past 6 months. Don't ask me why, maybe I'm tired of being out of my comfort zone. Can't wait for Charlotte to come here in July! Then hopefully we can stay together... yay... more familiar faces...

Anyways, nothing much to update/blog, just a lil short note to keep you visitors entertained... hur hur... I'll try to take more pictures and keep this blog exciting & entertaining! haha.. so stay tuned folks!

No comments: