Monday, February 20, 2006

Finally!

After a few days of unpacking and grocery shopping, I've finally more-or-less settled down into this new place I call home (at least for this year).

Some pics to share... my room actually looks pretty much the same as last year... maybe a few deco changes, budden, I dont really like changes, so its good that its the still the same! haha...

My room...



Still my room... A picture I made by superimposing 2 pictures together, but didnt seem to work very well...


(My superstar pillow is sooooo comfy....)

Pictures I took on the way from the main campus to my home. This is a bridge that links the 2 places together...



The "spectacular" view from the bridge.



My house! First unit from the left...



Flinders Medical Centre, the place where I study.



Me, after playing 2 hours of frisbee out in the sun this morning. I applied sunscreen already lor... But I still became a cooked lobster. Yucks, I got "google" mark on my face somemore!

2 comments:

Gaothebao said...

dood.you mean goggle marks!

Liyan said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSS GOGGLE...