Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Big W

They say one's emotions follows the letter "W" when one leaves for a foreign land. I would have to agree with that. I remember last year I arrived at Adelaide at the highest point of that "W". Perhaps I expected too much of this place, hence I felt very disappointed when things didnt turn out the way I expected them to. So I slowly slid down the "W", to the lowest point. Luckily for me, I met them, who made my time in Adelaide more bearable, and fun, for the first time.

This year, I landed on this large continent mid-way down the "W". Following the "W" theory, I should be reaching the lowest point pretty soon. I hope its not a self fulfilling prophecy...

4 comments:

LaM said...

at least W ends on a high.
imagine someone with an M. or L.

how's the weather like?

Liyan said...

but its a continuous cycle, u nvr know where you're gonna end..

its very hot here btw...

LaM said...

damn.

Xiaohui said...

what a weird analogy.

think positive woman!!

u still have us to talk to over msn when ure down!!