Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Boohoo...

I don't know what's wrong with blogspot, they removed my previous entry on Adsense. Why? Don't they want free advertisement?? So irritating, and I always can't see some stuff that I put on my blog. Don't know if its my browser/comp that's got problems...

Anyways, I've finally repaired my camera. Cost me $120, freaking expensive... Some people ask me why did I even bother to repair it, just get a new one. BUT, I checked, the cheapest decent digital camera costs $299, and its only 3.2 mega pixel, so I guess I just have to pay for the repair fees. I bet this is all Canon's ploy... They manufactured their products with gadgets that cause the products to malfunction after a couple of years, then they earn by making us pay repair fees... hur hur... okay, I'm making this up, hope no one takes any legal actions against my defaming of Canon.

Anyways, I was shopping at Bugis yesterday and I bought this supercute pillow. Its an imitation "MOGU" pillow, its like how cute, how comfy...



I was watching this DVD borrowed from Derrick a few nights ago, its called QUILL and it talks about the story of the dog, yes, his name is Quill... its very touching, I highly recommend those who like animal films to watch it. I was bawling while watching it, luckily I watched it alone, otherwise, like how paiseh...

A picture of baby Quill:



Can't wait to start school again, all the holidaying and resting is getting kinda boring already...

Alright, that's all for now!

3 comments:

Gaothebao said...

your mogu pillow looks so FAKE...! haha...oki la kidding..its probably as comfy as the original mogus....

Liyan said...

SHUDDUP la.. its only $9.90 what u expect...

Anonymous said...

haha nvm ham, i also got fake mogu haha... we fake togetch-ter! :P