Saturday, February 25, 2006

Scary Quiz!

Er... Am I really???

Hitting
You are HITTING.
Synopsis: Hitting could pertain to hitting yourself

or hitting other (hard) objects to cause

bruises or cuts. This can lead to serious

injury, including breaking bones. After being

angered or mistreated, you probably sit and

stew in it for a while before actually

injuring yourself.
Positive trait: You accept others for who they are
Negative trait: Low self-esteem
Color: Green
Emotion: Tolerance
Animal: Fox
Quote: Dont try to fix me, Im not broken.


What form of self-mutilation are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

5 comments:

Gaothebao said...

Hey Liyan! I made this JUST FOR YOU!=)

http://huang.liyan.justgotowned.com/

LaM said...

gao, go catch a fish.

Liyan said...

shuddup idiot... i'll ask my mikey to OWN u!!!

Anonymous said...

nice legs...... =P

dn

Liyan said...

haha... unfortunately.... not my legs... =(