Friday, February 17, 2006

Good Bye Singapore

Its been 3 days since I left the tiny island Singapore and embarked on my journey in the South. Its weird how I used to look forward to coming here and when I'm finally here, I start missing the people back home... I guess that's how people are, never treasure what they have until its gone...

1. I'll miss the JB trips with my mum, my 2 funky aunts and Lixuan!! All the times spent shopping, doing hair and eating loads of cheap food! (er.. and the laosai that follows too...)



2. I'll miss all the Dota-ing with the doods - Paul, Mike, Jon, Junior, my mentor Derrick and most of all... *drumrolls* GAOster & theLAM!!!


(er... I dunno what are we doing... haha)

3. I'll miss the late night movies with the NTU doods! Dex, Kong-san & Tallie... My purse don't mind the short break though.. hur hur...


(eh, paiseh Kong-san... I realized I dont have a pic taken with you!)

4. My FST buddies, Karen & Dean... And all the times we spent chit-chatting about anything and everything for hours endlessly.....



5. My Dotty!!! Always there to spare a listening ear... Thank you!! Thanks for the Havaianas too!



6. Yiling! And our never ending shopping trips...



7. Ah Hu... & our bitching sessions (& proposed sun-tanning sessions...)



8. The Peanuts! All the "getting drunk" sessions at Derrick's house, the "not-very-haps" gathering at Junior's house and many more...





9. My FAMILY...





All the things I'll miss... Sigh...

6 comments:

Gaothebao said...

wahh...no wonder you take so long to play dota juz now...so bz putting up pictures..haha

LaM said...

wouldn't u see your bro in adelaide?

oh and me too?

Liyan said...

haha... but its different.... u nvr visit me one... BAH!

Xiaohui said...

awwwwwwww so SWEEEEET!! WE MISS YOU TOOO!! *SOBS*

btw that spastic picture of u lam and gao was imitating how i bang my head on pple's shoulder when i laugh.

SO MEAN!!!

Anonymous said...

omg!! why u use that pic??? ugh........ =P why didn't u use a prettier pic?? haha~ (as if i will look prettier in any other pic.... muahahaha)

Dn

Liyan said...

to XH: haha.. no wonder my instincts told me to pick that pic.. so FARNEEE!!!!

to DN: the other pics we took together were posted before! pictures must be fresh!