Thursday, April 13, 2006

I just felt like doing this

1. My ex is: still my friend

2. Maybe I should: tried for medicine after As instead

3. I love: my parents

4. I don't understand: why some people are such hypocrites

5. I lose: hope easily

6. People say I'm: too independent for a girl

7. Love is: not around at the moment

8. Somewhere, someone is: thinking of me??

9. I will always: wear a watch when I go out

10. Forever is: non-existent

11. I never want to: ...... never say never......

12. I think the current US President: should stop harping about war

13. When I wake up in the morning: I down 2 glasses of water

14. My past was: not worth mentioning

15. I get annoyed when: people ignore my views

16. Parties are for: having fun!

17. My dog is: gonna be a golden retriever

18. My cat is: going to be good friends with the dog

19. Kisses are the best when: its filled with love

20. Tomorrow: gonna be another busy day

21. I really want: tell him the truth

22. I have low tolerance for people who: are overly self-centered

23. I am tagging: selina, joyce, joanna, phoebe & dean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry babe, i can't do it yet. Will do sometime later ok? =)

DN