Thursday, April 06, 2006

Have a break, have a kit-kat...

It seems like everyone's busy with their work, friends from SGP, friends from here, all rushing assignments & preparing for exams...

As for me, I've been up to the neck with assignments and frisbee for the past 2 weeks. I'm so glad I finished my assignments on time, it may not the of the highest quality, but I'm proud of my time management.

The next 2 weeks is term break, which means another nightmare for me. I've got like tons of homework due after the holidays, on top of that, I've got my frisbee trainings and games. Which means... no time to rest? Anyway, I'm gonna have a good rest from now till the start of next week (which is like 3 days?), recharge myself & get ready for the battle!

Oh, thanks to those who helped me edit my assignments, really grateful that you took time outta your busy schedule to have a look at my work. Thank you again! *MUAKS!*

For all of you out there who are in this mad rush with me, take a break, have a good rest before continuing the battle!

I took this picture yesterday outside my house. It really showed the sunshine after the rain, I wonder where's the end of the rainbow... hmm...





I like this song...
每一次都在徘徊孤单中坚强
每一次就算很受伤也不闪泪光
我知道我一直有双隐形的翅膀
带我飞 飞过绝望

不去想他们拥有美丽的太阳
我看见每天的夕阳也会有变化
我知道我一直有双隐形的翅膀
带我飞 给我希望

我终于看到所有梦想都开花
追逐的年轻歌声多嘹亮
我终于翱翔用心凝望不害怕
哪里会有风就飞多远吧

隐形的翅膀让梦恒久比天长
留一个愿望让自己想象

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's this stupid person???
blogs also got ppl spam one???
dumbo.

dn