Friday, March 31, 2006

Wakeboarding 26/03/06

The past few days have been a nightmare, I have 3 assignments due next week and I've been spending my week ploughing through them. I've just completed (& I really mean JUST, like 2 mins ago) 2 of them and I think I deserve a good break before I battle through my 3rd one. *BIG SIGH of relieve*

Anyways, I went wakeboarding last Sunday, down at the Murray River with the uni's Water Skiing Club. The experience was awesome! The river has a relaxing feel, you see people picnic-ing by the banks, cool breeze, clean river (you should seriously see the Punggol River... YUCKS)... Just wonderful...

One of the guys who came along was an experienced "ski-er" and he displayed his fancy stunts on a single ski and something called a knee-board (basically you kneel on some weird looking board, hur hur), you just see for yourself!

Guy on knee-board, see how he straps his knee on the board?


Just look at him ski... wow...


Then look at me... hur hur... like how professional... haha


The girl from the ski club, she's like how ZAI!


The biscuit: basically the boat will try to toss & turn the thing and make the ppl fall off


Us gals looking pretty after a long day...


Me, looking professional as ever... haha!

2 comments:

Gaothebao said...

you look really professional!!=)

Anonymous said...

hey, relieF not relieve..... muahahhaa..

anyway you do look like you've mastered it! =)

i would love to go wakeboarding too, but i need waterproof make-up!! muahahahaha....

DN