Monday, March 13, 2006

I hate creepy crawlies!



This is the creepy fella who scared the hell outta me... Yes, its called Mr Spider. Its not an ordinary spider ya see, not only is it HUGE (its like 5 cm wide lah!), its prolly poisonous as well. Check out the top ten venomous spiders in the world, Australia prolly has a few species on that list. So can't blame me for freaking out right?? Anyways, I wasnt brave enough to get rid of it, so I employed the help of my new found friend (cum sista) to give me a hand. I supplied him with insecticide & erm, my new havaianas slipper to kill it. Now I gotta wash my slipper to get rid of any residual venom left on the base.. hur hur... okay, maybe its not poisonous, but it has got hairy legs!!!

Anyway, end of creepy crawlie story. Start of new story! haha... The gals & I went to this ASBC (Australia-Singapore Business Council) Dinner at this chinese restaurant called Ming Palace in chinatown. The dinner is meant for Singaporeans in Adelaide to get to know one another, but we gals aint exactly there for the people, we were there for the food! (oh and the hidden agenda was cute guys of coz...) The night was quite enjoyable, our gang won 2 prizes from the lucky draw. A $50 travel voucher and a $100 computer voucher (yay, got money to buy speakers for my laptop!) so it was quite a fruitful night! Some pictures taken last night...

Us, the Flinders Uni student representatives


Joyce & I, looking pretty at my favourite spot - the Bridge


Er.. Joyce bullying me at the dinner table! (Evil!!) and that's little girl Esther on the side..


The Food... Ahhhhh


Guess who I met at the dinner??? ------------ LAM-peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


The end of the night for us gals...

6 comments:

Gaothebao said...

what on earth is "prolly"

Liyan said...

prolly = probably... short hand dude...

LaM said...

short hand or act cute?
muahaha

Gaothebao said...

hmm..i think you're prolly right lam..haha

Xiaohui said...

AHHAH OMG i can't stand it when jeremy used to use the word PROLLY.

it sounds like BROLLY

Liyan said...

it prolly does... =P