Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm swarmed

URgh... its the first time I've been so busy here. All these while studies have been manageable. But now... its getting a lil outta control. All cos' of my decision to join the gals for the National championships in Sydney sometime in April.

I think I'm really asking for trouble, every week gotta do 8 sets of readings, churn out 1 summary & 1 essay, and I still take up the challenge of going Sydney. And for all those that think that the trip is sponsored, well its not. We have to pay for the games fee, team fee, accomodation and transport all by ourselves. I did a calculation, its gonna add up to about $400 bucks. Yikes... then the gals started on this massive fund raising program to help bring the costs down. So this is what I've got to help out with:

Wed: Help to sell sausages for an hour
Fri night: go for the pub crawl that they've organised and sell kisses
Sat morn: Help sell sausages for another I dunno how many hours off campus

This effective means I've only got Saturday afternoon, Sunday & Monday to complete my work. But, like I've mentioned before, I'm a nerd, I study alot, so 3 days is not enough!!! SOBS

Oh, and if you're wondering what's selling kisses, well, its basically what it says it is. Kiss other people for money. Guess how much?



$1 !!! I hope nobody picks me to kiss them... I'm conservative, not too comfortable with kissing random people!!! Yucks... I'm a prick, yes I know...

Now I just hope the pub crawl would be as fun as the time the peeps & I were at MOS!



I miss those days...

3 comments:

Xiaohui said...

its good to go for competition!! go for the experience. it's fun.

n wah lau. i hope u mean kisses on the cheek and not anywhere else

Liyan said...

haha.. yes.. just kisses on the cheek... BUT STILL.... random ppl! I dowannnnnnn

LaM said...

oh i'm bringing homeless men to hindley tomorrow man. i'll bring lots of $1.
and please limit yourself. no matter how cheap/attractive the drink is...2 drink per pub is the MAX anymore and u'll crawl home. call me if u need help or anything.
and btw colonel light is freakin far...i'll call u when i get back from church to see if u're still there and whether my friends wanna go down.