Monday, March 06, 2006

My Heritage?

I was religiously reading ah hu's blog just now and saw that she's playing with this face recognition thingy, so I decided to play with too... and the results were really hilarious.

So how does this thing work? Ok, first you upload a picture of yourself and the program scan your facial features and search its data base of celebrities who look like you. These are the results that it generated:




Lucy Liu!!! 73% Okay, at least she's asian... & she's got character...


Zhang Ziyi - 70% She's quite a beauty.. hur hur...


Hilary Duff - 68% Errrr I don't think ANY part of me is vaguely ang moh-ish...


Mary Kate Olsen - 65% Again errrrr, I doubt its accuracy


Utada Hikaru - 63% Ahhhhh this one more likely


Margaret Cho - 60% WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! I DO NOT look like her..

And the last one... 51% resemblance........

Guess... GUESS... GUESS....






JAY CHOU!!!!!!




okay, its either he has got a gal face or I got guy face... I choose to believe the former... And every single picture I upload, there'll be a guy celeb that I resemble... Now exactly which part of my face screams BOY???

PS, I'm a GAL...

3 comments:

Gaothebao said...

if you're jay chou, I must be Samuel L Jackson!!! Oh wait..that's jerm..hahahha (p.s. please update your blogger settings to take away this annoying word verification)

Xiaohui said...

WAHAHAH.

GAO IS ZHANG YIMOU!!!

eh woman i noe which photo u submitted!! its the one with me and u at MOS right. that one couldn't recognize my face lor. booooo. i thought i look quite chio in tt one.

HAHAHAHA.

jeremy is BAE YONG JUN!!!
(jerm:i wanna be a blackk doood.. dude)

eh u noe there's one that says i look like YAO MING CAN. like how UGLY!!!!

Liyan said...

haha, is that jeremy's real comment? haha.. so farnee...

anyways yes, its the mos photo, i submitted the farewell pic we took last year at the airport too.. most link me to lucy liu... hur hur.. maybe i'm destined to be a charlie's angel!