Thursday, March 01, 2007

Infertility

There's a new finding that women who drink low fat dairy products have higher risk of infertility... Haiiii... That's the thing I hate about science, everyday there'll be new information that challenges my beliefs. That's it la, lets all stop studying, afterall, tmr all our knowledge will have passed their use-by date.

This means that if you wanna continue to be fertile, have lots of ice-cream. Good news for gals, but be on the look out for weight gain. Maybe with the extra stone we gain we probably dont wanna have kids anymore.

This picture have nothing to do with infertility, just that I realised that my blog is getting boring without any pictures. I havent been going out taking pictures, so I'll just make do with some old ones. I think this picture is very cool, we're like 3 mafias walking down.


Okay, maybe not, but I'm always in my own world. So... If I say so, then it is!

2 comments:

JuZ JZin said...

wah lau...true man...one day u read this abt this, next day it says that this is not this anymore but that.

plus...when u do a lit review or critical review...u realised that everything's pretty vague...sigh...study so hard for wat?! TO get more confused...

LaM said...

but then what's the point of being fertile when the ice cream they eat make guys not want to provide their essence?