Friday, March 23, 2007

Public Health Placement

I guess that's it.. I passed my public health placement. I was surprised to find myself feeling a sad on the last day of work. I really dreaded going to work, but today... it just felt different. I was also kinda sad to leave my supervisor. She really helped me alot, taught me soooo much stuff, and I felt that I learnt sooo much from working with her. Sigh, the ironies of life! I remember saying that I wished I was studying and not working, now its the opposite way around.

Anyway, on a good note, end of placement means that I'll be going home soon! yay! Also, I'll be going Sydney during Easter! Gives me something to look forward to... Hopefully I'll have nice pics to put up when I get back!

3 comments:

JuZ JZin said...

hey yellow, congrats on completing public hlth/community placement! cya back here in Sg real soon!

Joanna said...

Congrats! That's 1 down and 2 more to go.See you on Mon!

Just a little more time! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.