Friday, March 30, 2007

New skin!

Yes, I've succumbed to the temptation of blog skins. I thought I was one of those who can't be bothered to change skins. I was wrong. Once I started surfing their website, I just couldn't resist the beautiful skins! I used up like 30mb of internet credit just viewing the skins, I think my housemate is going to kill me... Yikes... I shall use the internet at uni to download new skins in future... :P

Oh, and I've added a tag board too. Please tag something, otherwise it looks so bare!

Okay, my eyes are tired from staring at the computer screen for so long. Time to sleep!

3 comments:

JuZ JZin said...

woah...jie's gonna kill u...use so much internet credits...hur hur...

btw, nice look! a bit too girly though...haha

Liyan said...

too girly meh? i thought there's a hint of boyishness... hmmm nvm.. i'll download more skins! :P

JuZ JZin said...

Aiya...it's realli a cool skin. a hint of some dark side...haha

but love the new look!
same color as ur new E900, no?