Wednesday, March 28, 2007

White Choco Cheesecake

I've been baking/cooking non-stop eversince I came back here. First was banana cake, then sticky date pudding and then now white chocolate cheesecake! (If I can't make myself slim, just make the people around me fat!! muahahaha... okay kidding... :P)

I went to Shan's house with Zhixian and I sorta taught them how to make it. I taught one how to make the base and the other how to make the cheesy part, so next time they can combine and make one for me... Smart ehhhh....


First, we start off with some raw ingredients... white chocs and oreo biskits!


Break up the biskits for the base...


Add butter to make it stick... yumm


Eh, we're trying to pour the cheese onto the base... In between got alot of steps, too lazy to type them out.


Tadah!!! The cheesecake is almost ready, just gotta chill it until it sets!

Looks really yummy, but one small slice is going to provide alot, alot, alot of energy... Not the best for losing weight! So people like Gao, stay off!


The owner of the gorgeous house posing in her kitchen


Zhixian and her model pose!


Er... Me & my spastic pose!

No comments: