Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Showdown - Federer vs. Nadal

The Ultimate Showdown...



The finals of the French Open is finally here... I've been following the tournament almost every night and I can't wait for the ultimate showdown! For those who don't know much about tennis, Federer is the current top player and Nadal is the young teen chasing close behind his heels. Nadal is also one of few people who has a positive head-to-head statistic against Federer.

The Genius - Roger Federer
The press sometimes calls him the "magician" because he can whip up a winner from any corner of the court! I personally love his classic backhand :)

King of Clay - Rafael Nadal
This man has got the longest winning streak on clay - the surface on which the French Open is played on. Also known for his "brute" strength. I personally call him the guy who "likes to tug his pants (near the butt)" hurhur...

My pick?


Nadal!

Federer has won too many titles. Don't be selfish! :P


No comments: