Sunday, June 17, 2007

Updates!

Updates, updates...

I've become too lazy to update this blog. Hur hur... You see, everyday after I come back from work, I'll be soooo tired that I can only find the energy to eat, watch tv then sleep. So, please bear with me for the next 6 weeks!

I've been trying add this "twitter" program to my blog, but it seems that blogger is having some problem with the google adsense thingy, so I can't seem to update my template at all! This is really annoying!

Now, back to my placement update... Heh, feeling very random today. Anywayz... For those who remember, there are 3 stages to my placement, I need to pass all 3 in order to pass the placement. This week was assessment week, & thankfully, I passed stage 1. Yay! Stage 2 assessment is 3 weeks from now. Which means I have to up my standard/performance within 3 weeks. Stressed! To all out there, please pray for me! :P

Nothing much to blog about because I practically spent this weekend at home, resting... (old ppl need to rest more! hurhur)

Some pictures from a few weeks back. Went to Gaothebao's house to chill couple of weeks ago & played with his Macbook. Some camera function that can distort the frame. Anywayz, its really funny & cute!


Normal picture


Ah hu's an alien!!


I look like a cockroach...


3 fatties...


Okay, we're back to normal :P

No comments: