Saturday, August 04, 2007

Goodbye Curly Hair!

Curly hair no more...

After the last time when I chopped off my locks, my hair has been outrageously messy. All the curls were curling in the wrong direction, and I can never let down my hair... at all... 'cept when I sleep... So, I've decided to straighten it! Haha! Yes, after I spend so much money curling it. I'm a spendthrift, I admit... =(

Anyway, goodbye curls! Hello straight hair... hurhur

One last look at my curly hair...

Okay, just ONE more look...

New look! woohoo!

Smile! So how? Which is the preferred look???

You HAVE to comment....

1 comment:

JuZ JZin said...

sooo sad...not many comments... ok lah...anyway, some pple already did in the shout box and i'd already told u that u looked like u were back in JC or something

both curly or straight also nice lah