Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Top Chemistry Student?

Analytical Chemistry
I "googled" my own name (out of boredom!) and found this link


Apparently I was one of the top students for analytical chemistry back in year 2. Haha! It was a pleasant surprise =)
I know... You must be thinking that "liyan" may not be me right? Jey Searn, Hsin Hui & Jiang Bin are my classmates too! =P So that person must be me! Okay, cheap thrill.
Into week 2 of my research rotation. Everything is progressing smoothly, or so I hope. Work here follows the same procedure almost everyday - read, type, watch ads, lunch, read, type, watch ads... How exciting...
Anywho... I made 4 pairs of earrings over the weekend, one for Jo, one for Pheebs and two for myself. Jo & another colleague say I should sell my jewellery online. Hmmm, will anyone buy the stuff I make? Will U?

2 comments:

LaM said...

i took a uni course to make jewellery..
get in line =p

Liyan said...

hurhur... we can have a joint partnership...