Sunday, October 28, 2007

After Week One

Tired tired tired...

Really... I can only find the energy to eat, do some reading & sleep every night when I get back from work. No MSN, no scrabble, no TV, no everything.

My daily schedule:
6.40am - Wake up
7.30am - Leave house
8.00am - Reach work place
(Stand/walk all morning)
12.30pm - Lunch with EJ
(Stand/walk all afternoon)
6.00pm - Go home
7.oopm - Reach home & dinner
8.30pm - Check email & do "research"
10.30pm - Prepare to sleep
11.00pm - Deep sleep already...

The next 2 weeks are going to be like that too... *sigh*

I always look forward to weekends, now even more so...

Fortunately I had a pretty good weekend. All thanks to Dean & Karen & Gang!

Friday night Dean & I went for pedicure... I'm so amazed at the wonders that the pedicurist did to my little feet. My nail beds doubled in size after she removed the cuticles... So pretty now! And they actually look normal sized now! (Previously I had freakishly tiny nail beds...) whee!!


Us girls and our feet - mine is the only that didn't cover the toes!


Saturday night was dinner with Dean, Karen, Andy & Terence at Harbour City Restaurant. Karen was craving for their chilli crab and since you only get special price if there's 4 or more pax, Dean & I were invited along... *tsk tsk* BUT... the food was pretty alright. So no complains!


Looks yummy??

After dinner... KTV at Kbox. Its way over-priced on weekends, somehow I think we should have gone to Mind Cafe for some board games instead :P



Mr Andy Tan pretending to be gorgeous Mr Andy Lau (cannot lah Andy!!)



Liyan & Karen



Terence & Dean



Liyan, Karen, Andy & Terence (no Dean cos she's the camera woman... Thanks babe!)

I hope the next 2 weeks pass quickly...

No comments: