Sunday, October 21, 2007

Final Placement

Starting my final placement - food service placement at AH tmr.

Excited. Cos' its the final 3 weeks of student life for me. And having stayed home for 2 weeks made me realize that cooping myself at home (I mean working from home...) isn't healthy. Its better to be out there... working & interacting with people. Staying home & resting is good... once in a while...

I hope my 3 weeks at AH will be smooth sailing, complete it without any hiccups... and then fly back to Adelaide for my graduation! Wheee!!

I've started listing the things that I wanna do when I go back... haha...

Here's to name a few:

1) Catch up with Shan & Zhixian
2) Visit the newly wed couple Lynley & Jarrah
3) Play ultimate frisbee with the FU team... (hopefully the summer league is on!)
4) Visit Hahndorf for German beer!
5) ... I'll list more when I think of them

That's all for now!

No comments: