Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sick

Yes, I'm sick... like full blown sore throat, cough and blocked nose. I think the last time I felt anything like this was when I was back in Adelaide in April and was forced to take a typhoid vaccine (I swear they jabbed me with the live virus!!)

Not the perfect time to be sick (actually... is there any good time to be sick?!?!) because I have a presentation tomorrow. To make things worse, I think quite a few dietitians from everywhere will be attending the presentation. I hope my sexy husky voice will not cause any jealousy amongst them! hurhur... kidding lah...

Seriously, I'm starting my final placement at AH next week and I wanna be ready and energetic for the final 3 weeks of my student life! I should see the doc tmr, get some meds and knock myself out for the next 2 days...

Or so I hope...

1 comment:

JuZ JZin said...

Me too...getting a typhoid jab soon