Thursday, October 11, 2007

Memories

On my way home this afternoon, I bumped into my mentor from APB, the place where I worked for 6months during my final year at NUS. It was a pleasant surprise. It was nice to catch up, even though it was a short 15 min talk. Good to hear that everyone at APB is doing well, and some even got married in the 2 years while I was away!

Was trying to dig up some pictures I took while I was at APB, but... can't find any... Found alot of random pictures though! All of them taken when I was... *ahem* younger... I think I really aged a lot... okay.. maybe the word is matured a lot... haha!

And Xiaohui , you're right. I can't find a single picture with Gao, Lam, you & I. How is that remotely possible?!

Anyway some pictures to share...

Pictures are in chronological order...


HCJC 00S66 - who would have thought we're still in contact after so many years?


Mid Autumn Festival at HCJC with ah Dot and Merly.
Merly is now at... I dunno where...



When Kevin & I were still an item...


When I still looked like a hamster...


When Xiaohui & I modeled for some Science Club magazine for NUS...


When Keen celebrated Xiaohui's 21st on a tourbus! The good ol' days were we hung in a group of 10 or more...


When I was hanging out with the NTU peeps at their hall...
Sigh, now its just Dex, Kong & I hanging out...


When I used to play beach volleyball...
When people used to think Kelvin & I look like siblings... because we both have hamster face...
People now model... don't compare la hor!


When I was in final year in NUS & working for APB...

The last picture is for Xiaohui!! I think the only time the 4 of us were in the same picture was when we were in Hong Kong... And only when we took group pictures like in Madam Tussards and at the Peak!


Cheers to 5 years (for Xiaohui, 17 years!) of friendship and counting...
Looking forward to our reunion :)

No comments: