Thursday, May 11, 2006

Its been a while...

Its been almost a week since I last blogged. Wow, time passes soooo quickly, it seemed to just slip thru my hand..

Just came back from a jog, feeling refreshed, time to pen down some thoughts...

I feel like I'm in a middle of a marathon, you know, right in the middle when you feel like you've ran a long way, but you know there's more to go.. On top of that, I feel like I'm running out of gas, tired, panting, just barely moving the heavy things called legs... and in this race, I'm kinda ahead of most. BUT, I'm running out of gas... I'm feeling exhausted from the never ending pile of work I have to complete... Sigh.. Someone FIRE me up!!!

Anyway, enough of me being nerdy & talking about school work over & over again... I went to watch Westside Story, the musical on Tuesday night. Really very disappointed with the quality of the musical, the singing was bad (maybe with the exception of a few), many of them sang out of tune, and there were also a couple of notes which the singers obviously couldnt reach, made the songs sound... awful... The choreography of the dance was not very impressive, the dancers were'nt dancing in uniform, the props looked shoddy and the theatre stage looked too small to contain all the props & singers. So, that pretty much summed up the musical. I know I'm being kinda critical here, but I paid 20 bucks for it! I expect some form of entertainment from it! I would have walked out of the theatre & gone home if not for all my friends who were still watching the musical with me.

Oh well, hopefully Friday would be a better day. I'm gonna meet Valda (Yes, Valda from Henry Park!) tomorrow for dinner with her friends. I bumped into Valda last Friday on Rundle Mall, I just couldnt believe my eyes... Ha.. I was walking along the street and I spotted a familiar face, and I was like thinking... Hmm... This girl looks like Valda... Then the next moment, that girl stared back at me & I saw this look of recognition... It IS Valda! Haha.. such a small world, and the weirdest place to bump into people! In tiny city Adelaide! haha... I'm quite excited to meet her on Friday, loads of stuff to catch up on!

I guess thats all for now, sorry no pics for all my religious readers out there. I promise, next time there will be! Till then, ja ne!

2 comments:

Xiaohui said...

WOMAN!! i received ur card!!

AWWW SO SWEEEEET. but ur card had to keep REMINDING me that i'm old lor. thanks arrrrr. i'm forever 20 ok!!!

anyway tell valda i said hi!!!! if she rems me la. hahahaha. n i think jeremy noes her too!! she went hc right. ahahha.

Liyan said...

oh yah! valda same class as jeremy i think.. hur hur...