Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Nerdy Weekend

I mean... What's new... everytime someone asks what I'm doing/gonna do this weekend, the answer will be the same... Study lor.. What else?

Surprisingly I did something exciting this week! Haha... Thursday night is Ladies night at Shenainigans (Not sure if the spelling's right), and my 2 of my ever-so-happening housemates decided to go party. Normally I wouldnt join them cos they'll usually be with their boyfriends or go with their own friends. This time, they asked my other 2 housemates to go, so all of them were all psyched up & dressed up to the nines. They asked me along as well, but me being the nerd rejected their kind offer. Here's how the conversation went:

Sarah: Liyan, we're going to Shenainigans tonight, its ladies night, do you wanna come along?
Me: Oh, all of you are going? I can't... I can't finish my work..
Sarah: (Looking bewildered) SO???
Me: Er, I really wanna go, BUT... I've got 9am class tmr and...
Sarah: Ash's got class at 9 tmr, Am's got WORK at 9 am tmr..
Me: Erm, nah... just go, don't tempt me!
Sarah: Alright, last offer, you coming?
Me: Nah...

They must be thinking I'm such a nerdy & goody-2-shoes... Oh well, after they left I couldnt concentrate on my work either, I felt like the house was too quiet & my mind kept drifting away, imagining the fun the gals are having. And then, I got dressed and got Joyce to send me down to join them. Ha! So impromptu right! (Yah right.. I brooded over it for 20 minutes before I decided to go...)

Anyway some pics we took at the club:


Us gals with an idiot sticking his head behind us


Myself & Lynley, the lucky gal who's getting married!


Pretty Sarah & me!

I'm going to Victor Harbour for some frisbee fun this weekend, some mini social tournament against the other teams in Adelaide. So looking forward to it!

Btw, I made it to the team for Southern Uni Games.. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the frisbee thing! =)

dean

Liyan said...

thanks babe! =)