Thursday, May 25, 2006

X Men 3



So cool... I love X-Men, never read the comic before, but the series of movies totally got me hooked. Went for the midnight movie premier with Lam last night, it was cool. Apparently we're the first to watch this movie in Adelaide cos its mid night premier, its the earliest show in town. Woohoo! haha.. Cheap thrill...

I think the characters in X men are really cool, love their superpower, I want superpower too!!! If I can be like one of them, I think I would wanna be Storm, its amazing how she can control weather, creating rain for a moment and sunny the next. Its like defying the laws of nature, I like... Jean Grey's pretty cool too, everything's in her head, she uses the power of the mind to get stuff to work. Cool... if you could be like one of them, which one do you wanna be?

Anyway, I was a lil disappointed with the movie. First, its really short, like 104 minutes only, its not enough to satisfy X men fans like me. Secondly, the plot's pretty predictable, its not too difficult to guess what's gonna happen next. Doesnt give me the excitement the previous ones did. Lastly, it sort of marks the end of the movie series, is there still gonna be X men 4??

I'm praying that there's gonna be X men 4, if there is, I'll definately watch it







So Cool...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.