Monday, May 01, 2006

Random Stuff

I really should be working on one of my 6 assignments that are due this week, but I just can't find the motivation. The trip to Sydney totally took away my rhythm, I feel so out of sync with the things around me now... Oh well... since I can't get down to doing work, I might as well blog rite? Hur hur...

Nothing much to update actually, afterall I havent been out much this week. The only time I was out was Friday, to the central market doing my weekly grocery shopping. Oh, and meeting up with Lam for dinner. He brought me to this place near his college to try this thing called "AB", which apparently means "abortion". Interesting huh... According to Lam, the people who used to reside in his college decades ago were all medical students, so the restaurants/cafes near his college came up with this AB dish, which resembles the sight of... well.. aborted fetus... its basically fries with yiros on top of it, and with heaps of sauces... BBQ, tomato & chilli... so... imagine the sight...

I remember when I was back in Singapore, one of my friend kept telling me that I should go re-bond my hair cos my hair was dry & messy looking. I told her when I was in Aussie land, my hair's straight & limp... so I really don't see a point in re-bonding. She didnt quite believe me, saying that the air in Aussie land is so dry, how can my hair be "nicer" here? Well, to prove my point, here are some pictures of my hair when I'm in Aussie land.





My hair is flat & limp rite?!?!

And this is how my hair looks in SGP


Okay, maybe this picture isnt very telling of my hair condition back in SGP, but my hair was indeed in such a mess that I had it tied up most of the time, and that's the only picture I can find with my hair down back in SGP. So, point proven...

An out of point update: my housemate is getting married! They're such a loving couple! This is the season of marriage here I tell you... Besides my housemate, I heard a couple of my classmates are getting married too! Congrats to them!


The golden couple

I want a fish in my pond too!

2 comments:

LaM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LaM said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AB_%28food%29

LAM does not lie