Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lazy Wednesday

Took the arvo off to meet ah Hu & Gaoster for lunch :)

Its the Science Park Healthy lifestyle week and I've been engaging in intense physical activity for the past 2 days. Heh... Played netball on Monday (our team got to the semi-finals!) and played street soccer on Tuesday (our team will play for 3rd/4th position on Friday). We'll be playing netball and soccer again on Friday for the semi-finals and finals :) Feels good to be on the winning team :P

So anyways... My whole body is aching, plus i fell down so my butt hurts... so I decided to take the arvo off! Had lunch with ah Hu and Gao at Vivocity. (Food court food costs so much now... I think inflation rate is much more than our pay rise leh...) After that Gao and I went to catch Harold and Kumar. Its been a while since I paid $7.50 for movies... haha.. cheap thrill...

Anyway the show was pretty slapstick. So if you're in for some brainless humour, go catch it!



On a side note. On Monday night I forgot to wind up the window of my car. My heart also skipped a beat when I saw the open window on Tuesday morning. *gulp* Thank God that nothing was lost. Its also good and reassuring to know that I live in a safe environment that even though my window was left open, people are honest enough to not steal my car... heh... The same can't be said if it happened in a different country!

No comments: