Monday, May 26, 2008

Tennis season!

My my my... I can't believe the French Open started yesterday! I was still thinking to myself when I should re-subscribe to the sports channels.. haha...

Anyway I just called Starhub and reconnected the sports group! Roland Garros here I come!!



My preview to this clay-court season...

Rafael Nadal - 2007 Winner (also 2005 & 2006 winner!)



Although I think he's going strong this season, I still kinda hope this larakin will prevail...

Novak Djokovic!! He's like... how... how... very... very... extremely... cute!! (also, its because I'm tired of seeing Nadal tugging the back of his pants... its how very unsightly...)



Also... We can never underestimate this champion... although... I'm also quite sian of him winning almost EVERY tournament he participates in...





As for the Ladies...

Justine Henin - 2007 Winner



Sadly she decided to retire just before the start of this tournament, leaving the spot up for grabs for almost anyone!

Liyan's personal take - The Serbian ladies!

Jelena Jankovic AND Anna Ivanovic



Either lady wins I'll be damn happy :)

And after French Open is.... Wimbledon!!



Non-stop tennis action for this girl :)

So happiee.... wheeeeeeeee

kk... time to tune in to Ch 22 !!

No comments: