Friday, May 02, 2008

May Day Holiday!

Its a looong wkend for me! Haven't had such a long break since CNY earlier this year...

The long wkend started on Wednesday evening at Jerry's @ Jln Kayu. Its a western restaurant for those who don't know...

For starters!






Its buffalo wings & deep fried mushroom (apparently the batter for the mushrooms are special home-made recipe!) You can choose the spiciness intensity for the buffalo wings and we got the medium one I think... its not really that spicy (for me lah!) and we thought it tasted so-so only. The deep fried mushrooms on the other hand was REALLY GOOD! Succulent and dripping with mushroom juice! Yummz...

Our mains...





I had a rib-eye steak with mushroom sauce (yes, i love srooms :P)

Dean had cheese burger!



Dean looking greedy!

and Karen had mushroom soup... (she's on diet!! :P preparing to look pretty for her wedding thats coming up real soon...)

May day itself was spent with Daddy and some self-pampering... Pedicure! My nails finally grew bigger (and the manicurist finally stopped complaining about my tiny nail beds...) and it looks so much prettier than before.. haha.. no more one-line toe nails!

More updates on my wkend to come :)

No comments: