Sunday, May 04, 2008

Mission XHQOC

Friday & Saturday was spent working on Mission XHQOC (which stands for XiaoHui's Quarter Of Century birthday party!!)

The peeps and I bought a Tiffany & Co charm thingy for her that was outrageously priced (but as long as she likes it!)... and shopping for party stuff to decorate the Mission "site"... I had to lie to her saying that I can't meet her to chill out because I was out on a "secret date"! Only that girl will believe me... :P

On Saturday, as part of the advanced party, Gaoster, Mimi & I went early to decorate the place and prepare the stuff... We sort of decided if our careers fail to soar, we'll set up a party planner business, just like David Tutera! (the dude on Travel & Living)

Alright, let the pictures do the talking!


Twinkle twinkle little star...


What's a party without balloons?!?! Dom wanted to save $6, so we didn't get a balloon pump.. thankfully, Gao's chest was big(strong?) enough to blow up 100 balloons!!


Princess & the prince!


She looks giganormous...


And I have seriously no idea what/who she's trying to prove...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! You're a quarter of a century old!! Yay!!

(Just like me... :P)




P.S Dean commented that the blog pic is very nice... Decided to upload more of Joyce's artwork to share!





Of cos, the zhu jiao of the pictures... has to be ME!!!

2 comments:

LaM said...

if he's the prince and she's the princess...and they're not married.

wouldn't they be siblings?

Liyan said...

aiyahhhh not incest can already!