Sunday, May 11, 2008

Saturday

I spent my Saturday night..... sleeping! (zzz)

Can't believe I slept for 12 hours straight... haha.. (apparently not so surprising for those who know me :P )

Not my fault mah... I slept at 4am on Friday night, soooo tiring ok!

Had mother's day lunch on Saturday at some Chinese Szechuan restaurant, not very good. I think the Ba Zhu Restaurant which Shan & Zhixian brought me to in Adelaide was much much nicer!

Then I met Dean at Peninsular to buy skinny jeans! Dean bought 1 grey coloured pair (it looks sooo sexy on her! Sigh, the benefits of having skinny legs!) And I bought 2... haha... one skinny and one not-so-skinny... Thunder thighs... sigh...

And I bought a pair of skates today!! Went to Skateline at Peninsular. The lady was so nice! Patiently explained the workings of the skates to me, how can I not buy from her? Haha, I bought a pretty cheap pair (<$200), a beginner's pair... when I become more zai, I'll get an expert pair! =)



Dean took a short video of me skating.. haha! check out her blog!

Can't wait to test out my skates! Anyone wants to join me?

No comments: