Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A parent’s love never ends

“Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails" (1 Corinthians 13 vv.4-8).

The past 2 days that I've been sick, I feel like I'm treated like a baby again.

Dad & mum are both fussing over me, constantly asking me if I was hungry, if I was feeling okay, if I was sleepy blah blah blah...

Thanks to the Daily Bread , I am reminded that a parent's love never ends.

I feel loved.





Dad & mum, I love you too :)

Let's all show some appreciation to our parents :)

No comments: