Sunday, June 22, 2008

weekend getaway

Its been another busy weekend... and its good I'm not complaining!!

Went Walas with Char, xuanz & kk... Was a lil' disappointing because the usual band EIC wasn't playing that night. I like them because they always sing Maroon 5 songs... haha... plus they are really entertaining. The band that was playing that night wasn't anywhere as good as them...


Char & I... me looking visibly shocked by the flash!

Went Sentosa for some girly chill out fun with Char, Marabelle & 2 of her friends. Got a decent tanning session and its been a while since I chilled by the beach... so its pretty good fun!


Char & I chilling at some shaded place before hitting the sand!


Marabelle & I looking cool in our shades?

More pictures to come once I get my paws on them!

Sunday was another get-together session at my humble abode with my dad whipping up some yummy dishes for EJ, Char (again!) & Marabelle (again!)... haha... I never get enough of them :)

Went for coffee at P&P after lunch... they make pretty good coffee (decor)... A bit disappointed that they changed chef though. Their food doesn't taste as good now...


Design #1


I realised cannot see any design... haha.. the cup is pretty... :P

Quite happy with the weekend, can't wait for the next! Marabelle is dying to dance... Butter next weekend!!! woot!

No comments: