Thursday, November 29, 2007

Complimentary Foot Spa

Dean jio-ed me for some complimentary foot spa on Tuesday evening. Apparently True Spa is giving away free spa treatments, but of cos' they'll psycho you to sign up for some package at the end of it.. Anyway both of us were not at all impressed with their service. Which masseuse actually wear latex gloves to massage?? Ya, mine did... *faints*

The most enjoyable part of the night was probably our dinner.. haha... and once again I stole pictures from Dean's blog...



Dean's meal - Penne pasta with fish roe cream sauce and scallops (i think...) yumm...


Dean looking v pleased with her pasta...


My dory fish and baked risotto... a bit too rich and creamy for my liking... plus.. there was NO veggies at all...



Me with my food... I look deformed.. my head is too huge for my body.. haha...

All these pics are taken using Dean's camera phone.. Impressed that the pictures actually turned out so good! Its a sony ericsson phone... BUT I will still support Samsung... One day.... I'm going to be their share holder... wahhahahaha....

5 comments:

Gaothebao said...

i was actually gonna say you look quite pretty....

Liyan said...

wah... how come u commented soooo quickly... i just blogged about 5 mins ago!

Liyan said...

oh thank you btw... for saying im pretty! haha!

JuZ JZin said...

hey hot legs

is that place my fave pasta place @Taka? Ambush?? looks like it!

anyways...till SE comes out with pretty phones like Samsung...i'm sticking to my Samsung

Anonymous said...

I visited several web pages except the audio quality for audio songs present at this web site is actually wonderful. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-bani/58-stroitelstvo-turetskoy-bani.html]ремонт квартир недорого[/url]