Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nostalgia

Was reading Selina's blog, and saw some travel pictures that she took. Which reminds me of my own travels in Aussieland... So I started rummaging through my photos and feeling of nostalgia overwhelmed me once again...

When Char first came to Adelaide, Lampee & I brought Char & her bf to Barossa Valley...

At some lookout point

Visited Victor Harbour with Marabelle... Its the only time we traveled together... I think...


At Hahndorf with Char... Strawberry picking season!

And to those who didn't know... strawberries don't grow on trees.. :P

After exams last year, Lampee, Joyce, Char & I took a road trip up to Mount Gambier...

Its the famous "Blue Lake" behind us...

End 2005 Joyce & I traveled to Melbourne & Sydney...

At the Great Ocean Road...


At some lookout point in Canberra with Joyce

When I was still new to Adelaide, Joyce & Selina brought me to Morialta Falls for a "hiking" trip... where we met a "flasher"...

Love the scenery!

Went wakeboarding with Joyce & Selina at Murray River...

They say I look v pro... actually.. I was trying v hard not to fall flat on my face...

This was taken during my first week in Adelaide after my parents left...

At Port Adelaide.. Looking...erm... tut...

Royal Adelaide show 2005...


I don't think I'd be able to survive 2005 without Joyce... thanks for keeping me sane!


Some Singaporean Student Association function... at the front steps of uni..


Unforgettable trip to Sydney... All thanks to Bryan and his girlfriend for taking us around!


With Char at Watson's Bay...

Best housemate! heh

Most interesting picture that I chanced upon while browsing through all my old pics...

I always thought I met EJ at 2006 second semester post grad dinner... hmmm... but apparently EJ was seated beside me at 2006 first semester post grad dinner...

Eh EJ u purposely sat beside me again at the 2nd post grad dinner right? haha... btw... in that you actually looked.... slimmer... :P

3 comments:

JuZ JZin said...

Yellow: WAT THE...

JuZ JZin said...

i trying to lose weight now k...

Anonymous said...

wahaha! then maybe u need to work harder at it... less desserts!!