Thursday, November 22, 2007

Research Elective

The email I received...

"Hi Liyan,

I managed to view the presentation and your assessment for your presentation was a distinction.

Your final report was graded as a credit. It was extremely well written. One of the issues was that you did not follow the format that was requested. More detailed comments will be sent to you on the manuscript.

Well done!

Kind regards

Lynne"

Extremely well written but only credit?!?!?!

zzzzz.... I'm so disappointed....

I take pride in my work... I cannot accept another credit as my grade! urgh!!!

2 comments:

Gaothebao said...

crap...i suppose the most pressing question is how come you didn't follow the format??

Liyan said...

because... I really thought I did.. maybe I didn't read the fine prints in detail... damn!