Friday, November 09, 2007

Whee!!

Its finally O-V-E-R...

The past 3 weeks have one of the darkest periods of this year. Seriously. Being on your toes all day and being shot question after question is really draining. I'm so glad this is over :)

Only left with critical review now. 2 more weeks. After that I'm officially done for the year. My student life is about to come to an end... And now... I'm starting to feel a lil' intimidated about working life... But I guess its all part and parcel of growing up!

I'm going to take a short break this weekend, no report writing. Just chilling.

Going to M'sia with a few friends... they're there to surf... And I'm there to.... bask in the sun? haha... I can't swim, can't surf, can't dive... I think I'm going to chill by the beach... with a good book? heh heh...

Laters!

2 comments:

Mike said...

You made it past that horrible woman! I'm sure nothing else will be too tough for you. Haha

Liyan said...

haha! i hope so!!!