Friday, November 16, 2007

Peaberry & Pretzel

Its a cool dessert place at Sunset Way. The new place to be... no more Holland Village! haha...

EJ & I checked out Peaberry & Pretzel for their dessert. Oh, they serve proper food too, like pasta and pork knuckles n stuff. I can't say they serve German cuisine cos... its practically a mix of everything...

They had a pretty good range of cakes to choose from...


Yum.....

But I wanted Tiramisu...


They were very generous with the coffee powder... EJ said he nearly choked on the coffee powder.. haha...


Its so yummy I'm lost in my own world... :P

EJ had some warm chocolate pudding thingy with ice-cream.. It had a pretty name, but... didn't taste quite up to standard... maybe we OD-ed on chocolates...


But it looks beautiful huh!


Love their decor!!

And to end my palate...

I had my little cup of Chai latte... Yummmmmm

You should come visit my funky neighbourhood!!

3 comments:

tangie said...

it is cocoa powder and not coffee powder!

Liyan said...

oh man... r u the owner of peaberry & Pretzel????

tangie said...

no i'm not but i made your chai that nite