Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Fairy

Was watching A Model Life with Petra Nemcova on Discovery Travel & Living... Its a reality TV show, featuring model wannabes. A bit bimbotic... But... I like leh.. haha...



Anyway there are 2 girls I simply adore in the show. One is called Lucia...


She's an eighteen year old from Slovakia... Look at her green eyes...

And the other girl that I adore....

Valeria Erokhina... 17 year old from Australia with Russian parentage




Beautiful hair...




Sexy look...



Super hot bod...




Super sweet... love her green eyes...




Enchanting... She's got the overall package.. plus she's got great character (in the show la!)



She's what I imagined a fairy to be... So gorgeous, so kind looking...

She makes me go ga-ga...

I'm straight btw...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm well shes not that sweet in real life

Anonymous said...

she is exactly a bitch!

Anonymous said...

I knew her when she was a kid. And unfortunately she wasn't nice. Hope that she has changed...