Thursday, August 25, 2005

High on Frisbee

I think I'm in love with frisbee. Never really appreciated this sport back in Sgp, but after being introduced to this sport by Shiling, I absolutely love it! I think its not just the game but the people in the team as well.. hur hur... Just came back from training, I can't believe I actually wore shorts & t shirt and played frisbee in 5 degree celsius, no wonder my fingers were numb. But I had fun, got a few words of encourage from the captain, he said I was good at my "D" aka defence, haha... aussies and their lingo. I think sports is where I find solace, the times when I engage in sports is the time when I feel least discriminated against. I guess actions speak louder than words. When they see that I am really putting in effort to improve my game play, they start to warm up to me, which is good. Like just now, Shane coached me and taught me the right way to throw a forehand, and I really appreciated his help. Coz now I can say that my forehand is 70% "there" already. Yay! I also realised that Mike's really a nice guy too. Talked to him when I was on the sidelines, and he patiently explained the different game plays and strategies to me, or rather us, the few gals who weren't playing. And when I said I was freezing, and I really looked like I was freezing, he actually stood in front of me and tried to block the wind for me. Haha, so cute and so sweet! Starting to find a few nice people around in school and its good.

Bumped into my cute guy on main campus during lunch time today, and he didn't even say hi. WTF! I'm not if its because he didn't see or he is just pure rude and stuck up. Actually I think its the latter coz I was standing like right in front of him, and since he didn't smile or what-so-ever, I just walked right past him. And during training just now he didn't even say a thing about bumping into me! Gosh, I should just forget about him, cute guys are jerks!

My housemates baked chocolate brownies today and it made the entire lounge area smell of chocolates! Makes my mouth water whenever I walk out of my room. Sadly, she didn't offer me any of her yummy brownies, guess I will have to bake them myself. But I'm so clumsy, will prolly take me hours to prepare the stuff and get it baked. So I guess I should just buy brownies instead? hur hur.. excuses for myself... I should just stop thinking about chocolate brownies and get to bed. Hopefully that will stop the craving...

No comments: