Sunday, August 28, 2005

Weekend happenings...

So it is true that Shane has a thing for Asians gals. And I didn't believe Shiling when she told me that until last night. During the Quiz Night thing, Shane sat beside me and talked to me the entire night. Not that there's anything wrong with talking, but he actually asked me out to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with him. I turned him down. Told him I promised to watch the show with the gals. Besides, I don't wanna watch the show with him anyway. I think its weird, I don't know what I'm going to say if I were to ever go out with him alone, like on a date or something. Anyway, I don't think I'll ever date him. I think he's quite charming actually, but I know Shiling and Joyce both don't like him and think he's irritating. At least he engages in interesting conversations with me, makes me feel comfortable and also makes me laugh. Apparently he told Shiling the next day that he quite like me. But I just cannot picture myself going out with him. Simply because he's 14 yrs older than me. Its crazy, it'll be like going out with my DAD or something, or an uncle. But he doesn't give me the feeling that he's 36 yrs old. He looks 30, acts like 30 too. I won't say I'm not tempted to go out with him, afterall its nice to have someone who tries to make you laugh and keep me entertained. But, I still can't get over the age barrier.

Overall, the quiz night was quite fun, had Shane to entertain me all night. What I was quite disappointed was that the other guys didn't really try to talk to us.. again.. Are they just shy? And when we supplied them with answers to the quiz, they doubt us. What? Are asians that dumb to them? Or are gals just dumb? Especially the guy named Ross or something. He's such a MCP, and so rude. He think he study law here big fuck or something. Pisses me off just thinking of him and his rude attitude.

Watched a DVD with my housemates just now. Its a movie about the life of Ray Charles Robinson, a talented musician who writes and sings top hits back in the 1960s. He kinda reminds me of Jay Chou. The show gives me an insight into the life of a celebrity, the kind of life that someone who is very very talented leads. Its kinda scary when I try to relate his life to Jay Chou's. Kinda spoil the image I had of him. The movie shows Ray Charles' humble beginning then went on to talk about his life when he was rich and famous. Not only did he sleep around when the women he worked with, he also took heroin. Which leads to me think if Jay Chou was like that too? Sleep around with gals he work with (like Jolin?)? Take drugs so that he can write such great songs? Yuck, I can't imagine the truth.

There's an awful lot of things going through my head... Gonna try to sleep it off and do some serious studying tmr.

No comments: