Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm thinking again

I'm feeling better now. Lam called me last night and talked to me for 30 mins. Not very long, but enough to lift my spirits a little. I told him that I was feeling down and he offered to come and accompany me today, so sweet. But I told him not to come coz I've got way to much work finish and I can't concentrate when friends are around when I'm studying.

Lam said something that really disturbed me. He said something about if a guy and a girl know each other for more than 2 months and nothing develops, they'll probably never end up together. This is scary. Since when did society evolve to this stage? Or is it everyone grew up and I'm still stuck at the young and ignorant stage? How much can you know about a person if you only knew him for 2 months? Not Much. I'm the conservative kind. I need to know the person well, and to know someone well I reckon it'll take at least half a year to see someone's true colours. So if I know all my guy friends for more than 6 months before feelings develop, does it mean I'll never get attached? This is scary.

I miss singing, miss going to karaokes... Well there is ONE karaoke joint here, but I reckon it'll be every expensive so I'm not too keen in trying it out anyway... I've been singing in my room, but the walls are so hollow, I guess my housemates probably heard me croaking through the walls... but luckily they're not complaining! But the lack of real practise is really making me sound like a frog when I sing, which leads me to sing less, which makes my voice sound more froggish.. which then reduces my singing which then...

Crap, I should just start on my other assignments and wait to go out for a movie with bro tonight.

No comments: